Get the Newsletter by Email, or Follow us! A few times a month, subscribers receive this newsletter fresh freebies right to their mail box.Your email address will never be used for any purpose other than this mailing list, and you can unsubscribe any time. I have been sending out this weekly/monthly newsletter since 2000, and I have over 36,000 subscribers! If you have trouble joining with the form below, please sign up directly at my newsletter delivery provider Topica: Best Free Stuff News.
See what my readers have to say about my newsletter, and see pictures of some of the beauty products I’ve personally received this year from my free freebies links!
and/or Sign Up by Email Here:
Tips for Getting Free Stuff:
- Use an alternate email address with companies. Keep this one just for use when freebie offers and free stuff. This will keep your freebies mail separate from your personal mail. It is very common to be required to join mailing lists in order to receive many of these offers, but you don’t have to clutter up your personal mailbox!
- Use your regular email address to subscribe to my Newsletter. This is the only way to make sure you check it on a regular basis. If you subscribe, you’ll be among the first to know when new offers are added and have a better chance at receiving free stuff before the offer runs out.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter if you use those since you’ll get the updates immediately as they are posted to the site, and you don’t have to wait for me to mail out the newsletter which takes me longer.
- Check your spam folder to make sure you are not missing important freebie alerts! These are sent out as bulk mail and often flagged as spam. “Unflag” them, or add the sender address to your contact list to prevent losing any more of them.
- Use caution when giving out your personal information especially your phone number and address. Granted, this is the only way to have the freebies actually mailed to you, but use caution and only give it out to companies that you trust.
- Note that BestFreeStuffOnline.com does not actually have any of these freebies. I just post the links to other companies.